Thank you for the amazing team work this past Friday night. We were so proud to see so many people working together to make the night a success. As you can see it takes many hands to do all we do for the band. Whether you worked concessions, cooked food, pushed equipment through the mud, or cheered from the stands, we appreciate all of the support.
This week there is no practice on Monday Aug 20th, but it will start as scheduled on Tuesday. If your middle schooler will be riding a district bus to AR, please let Mr. Pouncey know. During the first week the bus may be running behind so we want to make sure everyone is where they are suppose to be.
We also have an away game this Friday. Mr. Pouncey will be discussing with the students regarding Pep Band for that night.
• Sponsorship Packet - An electronic version of the sponsorship packet is attached. It is also on our website - www.arhsbands.org/become-a-sponsor. Just click at the bottom for the packet. REMINDER DATE: August 26 is the last day for Ads and Sponsorship logos to make the Senior Band Night Program. Any sponsorships obtained later will be advertised on future programs. Senior Parents: If you want to purchase ad space in the program, please fill out the sponsorship form for ad only and submit what you want included to - firstname.lastname@example.org
• Sept. 8th Car Wash - All students should have a pledge sheet for the DD2 District Car Wash. Mr. Pouncey explained to them how pledges work and their goals for each sheet last Thursday. Each student is working toward a total of $100 donation or total pledges of $.25 per page. Mr. Pouncey will be going over the car wash sites with students soon. A pledge sheet can be found here. Pledge sheets need to be turned in Sept. 5th which is an extension from the Aug. 25 date on the form.
• Scrips Rebate Program - The instruction sheet for joining the Shop with Scrips rebate program can be found here. Any rebates earned go directly to your child's account to offset any fees. Please remember if you need to order physical cards vs e-cards, please send an e-mail to email@example.com to see when the next card order will be placed.
• Brick Order Form : Here is the Brick Order Form. If you have any questions regarding the bricks, please contact Marci Woods. Her contact information is on the order form.
• SignUp Genius : We will be rolling out SignUp Genius soon for our volunteer needs.
• Senior Band Night: Go ahead and mark your calendar for August. 31 as this will be the Senior Band Night which will require many hands on site to help with everything. SignUp Genius will have a list of all positions needed for this night.
• Final Fittings: We need to do final uniform fittings before August 29th. If your child has not been fitted for a uniform, please have them let Mr. Pouncey or Aimee Pereira know when they show up for practice on Tuesday. A date will be determined for the final fitting and will be conducted during a practice session.
Thank you for all of your participation and support.
The AR Band Booster Board
ARHS Band Booster President